My aunt made a birthday party for her daughter and introduced her 8 month baby boy!? My family came in the morning and went back in the evening, while I was there, I discover that teenage girls and surprisingly also teenage boys are also so couches about the way they look! I have to admit that I'm one of them! Well, not that I want to bet Jessica Alba or Aishwarya Rai, I just want to look good, dont lie to me! You know you feel the same?! and you know what? Difference, Unique, and Simple is 'The' best beauty tips ever.Thats why me and her are different in our own way! Dont try too hard to look good coz, who the hell are you trying to impress?! Here's what I think, every celebs would lie that the beauty outside is not important, if they weren't lying, why on earth do they wear 2 inches of make-upon the Emmy, Grammy, Oscar?! Anyway, beauty is the way you carryyourself! Although you wear 5 inches of make-up, 5 million Valentino dress, 20 000 Jimmy Choo shoes and you eat like a sloppy hideous disgusting human, you're not beautiful! Remember, when you feel good, you look good!?!
22/8/08
No comments:
Post a Comment