Monday, September 1, 2008

Ramadan

Today is the first and starting day of Ramadan month(fasting month)! 1 day down 28 to go!? Hehe.... Ramadan means a lot to the Muslim, but dont worry if the others want to drink or eat front of us coz, we're kinda used to it! I cant believe that time pass so fast!! After a month of fasting we going to celebrate Hari Raya Aidilfitri, than school for a month, than school holidays and I'm turning 14! Soon its New Year!! WOW, time does fly fast! Happy Fasting month to all Muslim!!

P/s:Sugi, I'm not being mean but i just wanna' tell you that
you kinda change a bit?! I know you're having a hardtime
juggling with prefects stuff and class but you just have
to chill! I done it 3 years in a row! and I'm doing it
the forth year and I'm dealing with it sort of find! 1/9/2008

No comments: