Thursday, July 9, 2009

the reason why I'm still SINGLE :(

HE HE.......
one interesting title hey! anyway, i sort of just know why until now non of the boys ask me out!! well the reason is simple and obviously somehow my own fault! well, its up to you to think a 14 year old like me should or should not have a boyfriend but here is my opinion, I'm a human being with feelings and I'm a teen who is trying real hard to get her hormones control.... anyway, back to the topic her. the reason is, i may look fierce to the boys......you know like as if you're looking at a hungry lion which haven't got any food the past year!! i may not look as good as Jessica Alba, or Hilary Duff but I can hope that someday, I look as cute as a button and not like a hungry lion anymore!

No comments: