Thursday, October 1, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya

Happy Eid everyone......Selamat Hari Raya!!! :)
here's a story about me and my lovely cousin.....Khalida....but I call her K'da instead as a nickname. well, me and K'da are very very very extremely close but unfortunately, we stay far from each other...:( so, when ever we see and meet each other, we'll talk, talk, and talk and talk and talk.......last week, she shared me a story how her best friend and her best friend's boyfriend annoys her...... the bf calls the gf Hunny....as a lovely cute nickname.....and Hun for a shorter version..... but it annoys my cousin...cause he go on and on....saying..... Hunny this, Hunny that, Hun I'm sorry, Hun forgive me.... Hun, Hunny, Hun, Hunny.........that's all there is to be heard from them....so i told her that maybe we don't get it....you know the fun of calling people Hunny, babe, baby and stuff.....so, i had a plan.....i told her, "Why don't I call u Hunny bun starting from now.....as your nickname....." she replied..."Sure..... then I call u Muffin.....no, Chocolate Muffin....." then i said, " No Problemo....." she continued "U call me Hun for a shorter version and i call u choc muff as the shorter version as well........
THE END

No comments: