Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dear Dairy.....

Dear Dairy.....
how cliche' ! hehe anyway, this weekend been great! i got to go to Hanifa's house! we study, play, sing together!so tired but so much fun! anyway, I realize something that was blind to me which is a part of my parents' character which are the part where I thought they would never have!which is teenage feelings. I know it makes you think a thousand times to get it but accually, they been behaving like that all alongonly I was blind not to realize it! I was blinded by a perfect, imaginary, fantasy life which have hurt me back! knowing that your parents DO care about you, makes you feel save and wraped by a warm loving blanket....hehe....somehow I'm touched myself with those words!! you know, I always thought my parents dont know what it is like to be teenagers because they keep avoiding me to socialise. But now, I've change my mide! Hope it stays that way! :)

No comments: