Saturday, June 13, 2009

House Chores, Swine Flu!!

Olla Amigos!!
Today’s Saturday, tomorrow’s Sunday and the day after tomorrow would probably be Monday and that means BACK TO SCHOOL!!  Its sad to realise that but then when I think it back, it is nice to get back to school again because then, I wont bored myself to death!! The only reason why we, teen dislike school is because of the homework stress, exams, timetables and also the teachers!?! But if everything is just cool then we won’t have any problem to come to school!?!
Any how, I started my day, today by doing house chores! My mum made me to! I clear and clean the living room did the laundry then I watch some Korean drama online did my HW, finally do the dishes!?! Then, which is now I’m blogging!?! And watching drama too!?!
When I did the house chores, I was sweating like a pig!?! My sweat keeps dripping from my head! YUCK!! Now that I mention about pigs, you guys would probably know bout swine flu right? What I don’t get it is, remember when bird flu made headline on news? Then, they killed most chickens that are suspected with the disease but now, why cant the kill the pigs that cause the swine flu?! If the going to give reasons such as PIGS ARE FOOD, that is a total crap! Chickens are food too…and common sense, humans eat chickens more then they do to pigs! If they can kill chickens, I think they can kill pig too…. Well, that’s only my opinion though, a 14 years old teen’s opinion!

No comments: